• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello :)

Calb

[b] Electric wizard in training [/b]
    Years
    Hello! My name is Caleb Germany, but you can call me Calb! I'm new to forums, blogs, and even this community. My first pokemon game was Alpha Saphire, and I have played many other pokemon games for the past 6 years. I just got back into the games recently and stumbled into here. Thank you for reading!

Years
    Welcome Calb!

Do you like Electric types? I also kinda get the vibe from your avatar and text under you nick that wattson is like your mentor =o

Spoiler:

Calb

[b] Electric wizard in training [/b]
    Years
    Welcome Calb!

Do you like Electric types? I also kinda get the vibe from your avatar and text under you nick that wattson is like your mentor =o

Electric types are my favorite type, but the real reason I called myself an "Electric wizard in training" was because I'm going to study electrical engineering at university.

Back