• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me make my Pokemon white 2 team!?

Coolayush23

Coolayush23
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    I decided to make this team:

Emboar
    Jellicent
    Eelektross
    Escavalier
    Archeops
    Mamoswine

If a bad one, suggest a better team, or edit this one.(I can never take samurott, I used it 4 times previously)

And, as extra(I don't know if it will help) I am making the best team since I am planning to do a nuzlocke in challenge mode, and post the Walkthrough on YouTube.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I decided to make this team:

Emboar
    Jellicent
    Eelektross
    Escavalier
    Archeops
    Mamoswine

If a bad one, suggest a better team, or edit this one.(I can never take samurott, I used it 4 times previously)

And, as extra(I don't know if it will help) I am making the best team since I am planning to do a nuzlocke in challenge mode, and post the Walkthrough on YouTube.

Hey Coolayush23. That's a great choice of a team you've got there. From what I know, these pokemon are one of the best of its types. Are you considering on getting a dragon-type? If not, then it's alright. Also, Starmie is another good choice for a water-type if you want more choices. Good job. :)

As for the nuzlocke challenge mode team, I'm afraid I can't help you much with it as I don't do challenges. I wish you all the best in it though. :)

(You probably should also consider the advice of other members, not just from me. Two is better than one.)

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Getting a Hydreigon is highly inconvenient, though.

You catch it so late in the game, and it takes so long to train, that it's hardly usable before far after you've already beaten the Elite Four.

You could go with whatever you want, really. Pre-challenge mode is so easy you don't even need to think when going through it, and frankly, nuzlockes are more fun if they're very challenging. Part of the fun with regular nuzlockes is going with things you're not used to, after all!

Back