• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    to battle someone obviously i need their FC, but my question is: lets say i have the FC of 100 people, to battle one of them i have to talk to him/her or just log in and i will battle one of them that is online??? so the exact question is i have to choose who i want to battle or just log in and find someone that is online

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    to battle someone obviously i need their FC, but my question is: lets say i have the FC of 100 people, to battle one of them i have to talk to him/her or just log in and i will battle one of them that is online??? so the exact question is i have to choose who i want to battle or just log in and find someone that is online
    You are able to log on and find someone to battle, only if both of you have each others Friend Codes and they are online of course. I'm pretty sure there's a limit to how many Friend Codes you can have however. Next time use the DPPt's Quick Question and Answer Thread by the way.

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back