• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] hey ashmontrainer here!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    im looking for some gamers who still play gen3 pokemon games(fire red,emerald,sapphire,ruby) on android or PC
    I know its rare nowadays to find someone who plays pokemon fire red or emerald but still hoping thats why i made a server dedicated to the fans and have also find a way to netplay which if your interested into you can join our discord to see a guide for a netplay on emulators(Android).

Im bad at this i think that netplay is the bridge for building a community.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    On the contrary! I believe we have some pretty diehard Gen III players here who use all kinds of methods to play! Just be careful not to go against our rules of posting actual ROMs to any games. Either way, welcome (back?) to the community and have fun! :)

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome to the forums! when did you first get into the pokemon franchise?

Back