• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] How can I disable the "last Item used"-Button in my game v17.2

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    Hey, I am using pokemon essentials v17 and I discovered a bug that is kinda game breaking.
    The bug allows you to use items infinte times even if you dont have the item in the bag anymore.

To trigger the bug all you need is:

1) Have the item at least 2 times in your bag at the start of a battle
    2) Use the item once by selecting it manually
    3) Use the item (not required to be the same battle) again by choosing the "last-item-used" button of the bag

What this does is that you can now use this item via the "last-item-used"-button an infinte amount of times in the current battle even if you dont have the item in the bag anymore.
    You can also use this item in every other battle once.

The bug ends when you use an item by selecting it manually.

As you can already imagine this bug can become insanely gamebreaking when a player now has infinite Revives/Potions/Pokeballs

That's why I would like to disable the "last-used-item" button in general but i dont know how to do it.

Last edited:
    Back