• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] How do you feel about your obsession with OC's? (Original Characters)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
As for me I have an unhealthy obsession with making OC's. I think you could tell that by the gallery I've posted on here. Have you done anything with your OC's? I've written a full story for this one on fanfiction called The Solar Flare Cycle a Series of Fairy Tales:

Spoiler:

Years
OCs are great and why people dont do them more boggles me to no end :') I have many stored on my th and they all have their stories and sometimes i just like looking at them!! I'm planning to use some on my fangame though, so that's something

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
i dont think id consider myself obsessed but i really enjoy going through people's oc's. its very inspiring to see designs that i kind of click with, and has basically influenced my own

Back