• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you hope people describe you?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I hate being called 'tall'. I'm 5'10.

No it's not tiny, but I will inevitably run into someone who is actually tall and it all feels like a lie.

(jokes aside) it's a very weird middle height of the road height.

Years
  • Generally people say I'm pretty nice but I've been described as a bit too nice in some regards, like for saying thank you. I've sometimes said thank you up to 4 times during a grocery store exchange, for example when paying for my items, getting change, thanking them for packing what I bought, then when leaving etc. My mom has told me I do it too much multiple times lol. I try not to say it that much nowadays, 2 at most is a good number, but it's just hard not to give another thank you sometimes depending on what's happening. Oof.

And yes, I don't like being called tall either lol. I'm about 5'8 or 171cm or so. Yeah it's tall for a girl, so what? Luckily no one has commented on that in a very long time!

Back