• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga How many anime series can you keep up with at a time?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • Anything between 7-10 in a season, but that depends on how much time I have. I tend to watch a completed season of 13 episodes in a weekend, if I'm lucky.

It's kind of easy for me to do, if the 7-10 series episodes air on different dates because then it gets me into a rhythm of knowing what's on when.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I can't keep up with more than one anime per season. Usually I'm just too busy watching shows on my never ending backlog.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    1 at a time! I am not a multitasker at all and prefer to sit through a complete series before starting a new one. That being said I am happy to switch to different anime after finishing a complete season but I would still count that as finishing an anime series before moving to another one. Where an anime I'm watching is longer like HxH (2011), then I'm much more likely to be watching another series in the background so I can have a change of show. It took me 3 years to get through HxH so I think it was a smart choice as otherwise I would have not seen anything else in those 3 years :D

pkmin3033

Zero, waiting week-by-week for new episodes is infuriating and I'd prefer to just watch it all at my own pace when it's finished. Nothing worse than finishing an episode and having to wait an entire week for the next one =/

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It really depends on the season tbh, because sometimes there's just not really enough worth keeping up with. Right now I'm caught up on 6 different series, but in other seasons I've stayed regular with upwards of 15 shows at once.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I get overwhelmed with just one then leave for six months and find something new then stop watching that one and eventually find my way back to the original and finish it maybe.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • It depends on what is currently airing, but I can usually juggle 2-3 anime series at a given time. I prefer to watch shows that are currently airing because this means I only need to set aside a 1-2 hours per week to stay up to date. If the show is really good and also complete, I then risk marathoning it, which takes my time away from work/sleep/chores. I can't risk that! I am slowly getting better at pacing myself..

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • It depends. However, if I must have schedule for watching anime, I would set it up so that I could watch two episodes of one show per day. Each day of the week would be a different show. Thus, as the weeks go by, I can watch several shows and keep up with them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    It used to be about 5 or 6 anime at a time plus a couple non anime series. But nowadays I prefer to binge watch whenever I have the time.

Back