• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much time do you spend on your devices/PC per day?

Years
Electronics are a major part of our lives now, and most of us spend quite a bit of time on them I'm sure.

How much time do you spend on yours? This can be your PC, phone, tablet, gaming devices, anything tech really!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
WAAAAAAAAAAAY to much because of the fact that I can't leave the house without the need of someone else.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Toooo much.

Rarely ever sleep and only sleep for about fraction of time.

Years
i don't monitor desktop time, but my phone regularly sees 8-9 hrs SoT daily, and it's only my secondary device. that's why i wanna go out on weekends bcs i'm literally glued to screens the rest of the week.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
From the time I wake up to the time I pass out, pretty much. Unless I am out. So, idk. From 11 am to whenever I sleep... I don't keep track.

BWZ

Days
  • Seen today
Basically all day long.
I work on PC and almost all of my hobbies involve PCs in a way or another. Even when I go out, it's probably to go to a friend's house and play some couch multiplayer or something like that. I'm considering reducing my online time but it's hard to break a routine that has been established for the last 15 years

Years
I'll just go with "all day every day" - I'm on the same one for work and then basically on it all day until I'm off to bed anyway.

Back