• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy y’all

Luci_

Shroomish Enthusiast
Days
  • Howdy, bonjour, annyeong, hola and mabuhay!! I'm Luci (or Jayson, either works) I've been a fan of Pokémon since 2013 with my introduction to the series being the Indigo League anime and my first game being sun in 2016. (Starter was Popplio)

Other pieces of media/franchises/subjects I am a fan of are; D&D, drawing, The Hunger Games, K-pop (Bts and Blackswan are my favorite groups), Carmen Sandiego, history of foods, food in general, Mario, The Owl House, Chainsaw Man, Wild Strawberries, AtLA/Lok and Asian mythology

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Luci, and welcome to the PC!

What is your favorite Poke- Wait. Carmen Sandiego!? Now that's a name I haven't heard in years! Pokemon? More like 'What got you into CS?' That's waaaaaaay more interesting!

Years
  • Howdy, bonjour, annyeong, hola and mabuhay!! I'm Luci (or Jayson, either works) I've been a fan of Pokémon since 2013 with my introduction to the series being the Indigo League anime and my first game being sun in 2016. (Starter was Popplio)

Other pieces of media/franchises/subjects I am a fan of are; D&D, drawing, The Hunger Games, K-pop (Bts and Blackswan are my favorite groups), Carmen Sandiego, history of foods, food in general, Mario, The Owl House, Chainsaw Man, Wild Strawberries, AtLA/Lok and Asian mythology
    Hello Luci, and welcome to the forums!
    I will always remember the first seasons of the anime fondly! What were your favourite episodes ?

Luci_

Shroomish Enthusiast
    Days
  • Hello there Luci, and welcome to the PC!

What is your favorite Poke- Wait. Carmen Sandiego!? Now that's a name I haven't heard in years! Pokemon? More like 'What got you into CS?' That's waaaaaaay more interesting!
    I first got into Carmen Sandiego with the Netflix series then flew down the rabbithole of CS media.
    Hello Luci, and welcome to the forums!
    I will always remember the first seasons of the anime fondly! What were your favourite episodes ?
    My favorite episodes are probably either the first of the whole series, Tower of Terror, Thank You Alola! and the Ash farewell episode.

Years
  • I first got into Carmen Sandiego with the Netflix series then flew down the rabbithole of CS media.

My favorite episodes are probably either the first of the whole series, Tower of Terror, Thank You Alola! and the Ash farewell episode.
    Neat! I have a soft spot for the episodes featuring my favourite Pokémon, Charizard (the matches against Blaine and his Magmar, against half of Gary's team, against that Battle Frontier trainer and his Articuno, to mention a few)!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

Welcome to the forums luci!
    My first game was also sun! my starter was litten! Also nice to see a fellow Carmen Sandiego fan!
    Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
    Back