• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] I have violet, but I really want a shiny sandy shocks!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • I normally just want shinies I hunted myself, but I really want a shiny sandy shocks, because i'm a fan of of the magneton line. as for the nickname, you can name it Citrus! I can hunt any violet exclusive if you want, or I can give you any apri ball including a master ball. thanks in advance! also, my time zone is aest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I normally just want shinies I hunted myself, but I really want a shiny sandy shocks, because i'm a fan of of the magneton line. as for the nickname, you can name it Citrus! I can hunt any violet exclusive if you want, or I can give you any apri ball including a master ball. thanks in advance! also, my time zone is aest.
    I can try looking for one

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I completely forgot that making sandwiches can help make specific pokemon appear/shiny. Just gotta figure out the right one for Sandy.

Edit: So many Sandy's are popping up now. I hope it won't be long now.

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I completely forgot that making sandwiches can help make specific pokemon appear/shiny. Just gotta figure out the right one for Sandy.

Edit: So many Sandy's are popping up now. I hope it won't be long now.

Hey, I'm sorry, I should have locked the thread. Lav's already got one... But like I said before, if you'd like something in return for your desire to be helpful, I'll happily get it for you if possible. ^^

Back