• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I really want a Celebi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've wanted a Celebi for so long. And I got Pokemon Y too late to hit the event in time. I know there are still some people left with a Celebi, and I'll give any of these Pokemon. Also, if you suggest a Pokemon, (not something like Keldeo or Mew or something thats impossible to get without trades)
    I can try my hardest to get it, (but I'd need atleast 24 hours minimum)

Here are Pokemon I can do. Please add Suggestions:

Yvetal
    Zygarde
    Mewtwo
    Fennekin Evolutions
    Tyrunt or Tyrantrum
    Squirtle Evolutions
    Charmander Evolutions
    Chespin Evolutions
    Any evolution of a Pokemon from the wild, even ones that require stones
    (I can also make them hold an item if you want)

Sorry if I sound desperate, but me and my friends are doing a thing where we have a full party of legendaries and I think Celebi is essential for my team :D Also shes adorable :3

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I have an extra Celebi.
    Also, I'll only be available for trade in 2 hours from the moment this post is...posted. :3

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    Nope lol I got my game last month and got celebi right when I started my game I'm wondering if I can get two since I also got y.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Closing this because it is no longer needed and you have another thread to trade in now.

Also, you can only get one Celebi per 3DS not per game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back