• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd like some Strategies..pwease??

Years
    Basically. May 18 there's a video game compition abd there's a pokemon tournament. I've done some more research into it and it's mostly friendly battling. I'll probaly edit this with my teams natures if tht helps!
    I need stratagies for my team.::

Glaceon..male level 88: hail, blizzard , barrier abd swagger, ability snow cloak, item brightpower

Luxray male level 97: crunch, thunder wave, thunder fang, superpower, ability Rivalry, item focus band/sash

Blaziken male level 94: blaze kick, bounce, superpower, protect, ability blaze, item focus sash/band

aggron male level 86 : rest, iron defense, iron head, earthquake ability rock head, no item

espeon female level 98 (nickname roxy): physic, shadow ball, morning sun, attract; ability sycronize, no ítem

Salamence female level 86: outrage, attract , fire fang , roost, ability intimidate, quick claw

Dont incorperate natures and Stuff. Just what moves to update items to give and order to use the moves and order of pokemon. Advice us nice too!
    (p.s. I'm planning on teaching glaceon toxic good/bad?)

Yes I'm a newbie on this site. :3
    please help?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I'd revise my team if I was you. Half of your team is weak to ground type moves, and Earthquake is probably the most popular move out there.

Glaceon as a lead wouldn't work out well, you'd be better of with something sturdier or a lot faster. Try using Aggron as a lead with the following moves:

Aggron @ Chople berry or the berry that reduces damage from ground type attacks
    -Stealth Rock
    -Head Smash
    -Double Edge
    -Earthquake

use stealth rock on your first turn, the go all out.

Blaziken
    -Swords Dance
    -Flare Blitz/Fire Punch
    -Thunder Punch
    -Stone Edge

Blaziken has got high offensive capabilities, But I'd ditch Bounce, 2-turn moves usually aren't worth using.

Salamence
    -Dragon Dance!
    -Outrage or Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake / roost
    -Fire Fang

After a Dragon Dance, he'll be extremely difficult to stop. Roost will keep him alive longer, while Earthquake will provide some additional coverage.

Espeon
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    -Energy Ball
    -Morning Sun / Shadow Ball
    Calm mind to increase your Sp. ATK. then fire away! once again, you can use a healing move or a damaging move on your last slot.

Luxray @ Life Orb
    -Crunch
    -Superpower
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Fang

Go all out offensive with this one, there isn't much else he can do.

Glaceon
    -Ice Beam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Toxic
    -Protect

I'm no fan of Glaceon. It looks cool, but it is outclassed by the other eeveelutions like Leafeon or Vaporeon.

I'd suggest replacin' the two eeveelutions you currently got on your team, and replace them with:

Leafeon
    -Swords Dance
    -Leaf Blade
    -Quick Attack
    -Synthesis / Return

High Defense and attack, it will be able to inflict a lot of damage to everything that doesn't resist his attacks

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Wish

High HP and special stats, it won't die easily, especially when it's equipped with Wish. the other moves are there to inflict lots of damage.

Hope this helps you!

Last edited:
    Back