• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Idea for a rom hack

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    Hello everyone

I'm not sure if my idea already exists, but to my knowledge and the research I have done it does not. So I have been watching pokemon journeys anime, now I'm not much of a pokemon anime watcher I mostly play the games every official game and quite a few roms. But I really love the concept of the masters tournament. The point system to qualify and the final tournament. It would be super awesome if someone could make that kinda system in to a game to be played.

I'm not much on the techy side other wise I would try and do it my self. So that's why I'm here to talk with you guys in the community to see what yall think. I been working on the idea for a while now and if someone can help I would love to go more into detail on what exactly I'm thinking, or if it can even be done in a way to make it work.

Back