• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to suddenly drop everything and write a 10 page essay, which topic would you choose?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • it would be 10 just for the opening hand possibilities with the build im using lmao
    That's that good stuff. Means you can expand on it and make it 20 pages. Or 50 maybe?

If you had to suddenly drop everything and write a 10 page essay, which topic would you choose?

For mine, it'd obviously have to be about Love Live. I've written several in the past and continue to have interest in working on more in the future. I've written ones on how it's not too late to get into it, what makes the songs special and related to the story, why my favourite character is my favourite, and about the english dubs of the anime. I won't spoil the topic for the one I'm currently working on but if you forced me to make a new one right now from scratch, it'd easily be a persuasive essay on why the Love Live Nijigasaki anime has such good characters. I just finished rewatching the first season and they have episodes where they each focus on one of the characters and show the best parts about them and how their characters grow. There's a character who's a drama club member and really into old-fashioned movies, but she loses the perfect role in the school's upcoming play because the one character she can't act as is herself. Or one character who tries to reassemble the idol club after it disbands but ends up realizing she's causing the exact same problem she hated about the club before. There's so much detail to these characters in every episode and I like being able to clear up misconceptions about why people might not like a character.

Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I don't know if I'm allowed to change, but I think I'd write an essay on Heartstopper and its significance to TV

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I doubt I'd even be able to fill a single page given my history with writing essays has always been a very short one.

But if I had to chose a topic then probably about the thing I passionately hate with an obsession and that I obsessively hate for having a passion about: it's our beloved economical system capitalism and what it does to our social capabilities and identites and stuff.

And once I've filled that first page I'll probably fill the remaining 9 pages talking about plushies.

Luci_

Shroomish Enthusiast
    Days
  • Either about why Tomodachi Life 2 and Unova re-remakes and Legends Celebi are highly probable, the "Switch 2" being a stupid idea or the effects of emotional distancing and non-such on children

Years
  • Probably an informative/research essay, like the history of cancer treatments. I'm best at these sorts of essays, went crazy on an FLQ essay I wrote in college.

Back