• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if your a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
Years
  • i downloaded rpgmaker 2003 at my aunts house and kinda played around with some mapping it was kinda hard but i think i got it a little but sould i try to make a pokemon game in that or 2000 im a noob and never reallly used it so can someone help me choose

pokemon500

Years
  • ok i got it dang one mistake and yall treat this as i did something truley evil

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    well you did break the rules but still you are new to it so I think this could be forgiven but that is still no excuse for breaking the rules

pokemon500

Years
  • yeah i understand that im srry wont happen again i read the rules so can someone move this please again im srry for breaking the rules

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Southern Islands said:
    I hate nOOb's read the rules on where to post stuff.
    Control yourself. You realize you once were new to the software as well. Everyone has to be new to something if they ever has an affliction with it.

pokemon500

Years
  • i just wanna learn and what program i should use not break ruls and make people mad

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    pokemon500 said:
    thats fine
    I hope you don't feel like you were miss treated.

Guys, there's a lot of people that are new to computers that this may be their first time at a forum. They may not understand rules. Be nice.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong...but this seems pretty spam-ful...and should of course be closed according to rules..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back