• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Introduction

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Hey PokéCommunity,

I've been playing on and off since R\B and am just here to read and chat.

I've been slowly working on my Living Dex, all with my OT. A lot of breeding and leveling is involved lol.

I took a long break after ORAS so I have been alternating between my 2nd play through of Y to get a different legendary bird and my 1st playthrough of Sun before moving onto Ultra Moon and then SWSH.

What are you currently playing?

Years
    Welcome maxxpower !
    Is Raikou your fav mon?

A living Dex is quite an undertaking! Especially the mythicals if you've missed the distributions.

Me, I've mainly been shiny breeding a lot in Shield lately. Though I have an unfinished UM playthrough I'd like to finish some time too xD

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    hello! welcome to the forums! i'm not currently playing pokemon but I've been getting back in the groove of farming on stardew valley.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey PokéCommunity,

I've been playing on and off since R\B and am just here to read and chat.

I've been slowly working on my Living Dex, all with my OT. A lot of breeding and leveling is involved lol.

I took a long break after ORAS so I have been alternating between my 2nd play through of Y to get a different legendary bird and my 1st playthrough of Sun before moving onto Ultra Moon and then SWSH.

What are you currently playing?
    Hey and welcome to PC! Glad to see old fans still being active in the community c:

I don't play a pokémon title currently, although I really do want to continue BW2 and Omega Ruby as I have still not finished those 🙈

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Welcome maxxpower !
    Is Raikou your fav mon?

A living Dex is quite an undertaking! Especially the mythicals if you've missed the distributions.

Me, I've mainly been shiny breeding a lot in Shield lately. Though I have an unfinished UM playthrough I'd like to finish some time too xD

Hi ReKoil
    Thank you!

Yeah it's something I've been dabbling with but starting to take it seriously so I can move on to SWSH

Entei is my favorite but since he wasn't available as an icon I had of go with the next best lol! How about you?

Nice, what Mon are you breeding for ATM?

I got really luck and hatched a shiny Smeargle the other day while breeding for dex.

hello! welcome to the forums! i'm not currently playing pokemon but I've been getting back in the groove of farming on stardew valley.

Thanks!

Nice, I need to give that a playthrough, it seems like a lot of fun.

Hey and welcome to PC! Glad to see old fans still being active in the community c:

I don't play a pokémon title currently, although I really do want to continue BW2 and Omega Ruby as I have still not finished those 🙈

Thanks! We can't let the new bloods have all the fun lol.

I haven't played either BW or BW2, but I can't praise OR enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi ReKoil
    Thank you!

Yeah it's something I've been dabbling with but starting to take it seriously so I can move on to SWSH

Entei is my favorite but since he wasn't available as an icon I had of go with the next best lol! How about you?

Nice, what Mon are you breeding for ATM?

I got really luck and hatched a shiny Smeargle the other day while breeding for dex.

congrats on the shiny smeargle!

I wrapped up a shiny spheal breed where I bred 3 shiny dream ball spheal last monday (so that I could evolve one into sealeo and one into walrein and have the entire line shiny ^.^). Took roughly a month due to busy work schedule.
    Kinda just chilling for a couple days now before I go back to shiny breed me 2 alolan sandshrews ^.^

Back