• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's time! Give me your festive music / film / TV etc recommendations!

Years
  • Is there a festive movie you just can't go a whole year without watching? Or maybe there's something that you consider a holiday ritual?

Perhaps there's an awesome Christmas song you want to tell us about, or maybe you want to share your favourite festive related book or comic.

Discuss your favourite holiday media here, I'm always on the look out for new things!

Years
    • Seen today
    I really like The Nightmare Before Christmas. Although I haven't watched it in the last few years due to a general lack of energy for movies.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • My favourite Christmas song is "Christmas Dreams" by CG5, love it, so there's that I guess.

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    probably kinda obvious, but my favorite christmans song is "sympathy 4 the grinch" by 100 gecs. the thing i love about it is that its a christmans song that dosent talks about the good christmans spirit, for example lol
    for movies, i guess its probably Home alone, its suprinsgly very fun.
    for shows that have christmans specials, i like the Regular Show christmans related episodes.

Years
  • Back