• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iwata Week!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    So as most of you know already, Iwata has sadly passed away. So, to honour his work and Nintendo in general, I will be playing a different classic NES game each day of this week! Today, we go play the most classicest game ever [tm], Super Mario Bros.!

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Day 2 is here, and today we play The Legend of Zelda! I don't really care for this game or know much of anything so expect a lot of fail.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Today we play some Kid Icarus, because why not.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Day 5 is here, and we're playing some Mike Tyson's Punch-Out today!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Day 6 is upon us, and that means we're playing some Fire Emblem, where Marth is actually in the game!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    The final day is here, so we're playing MOTHER! Thank you to everyone who stuck with me through this week. FFVII is returning shortly.

Back