• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Jessica Jones

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Jessica Jones is Marvel and Netflix latest collaboration. Centering around Jessica Jones, a superpowered woman suffering from PTSD dealing with a very dangerous past coming back to get her.

Are people here watching the show? It's entire first season has been released, and it hooked me in greatly.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I'm really mad at myself for stupidly mixing up Jessica Jones with Jessica Drew. It's crazy how much difference a surname could make, lol. Anyway, how could I not remember the epic Jones with her cool stint in Marvel's Heroic Age storyline a couple years ago. That was my first and only time reading about her in the comics, but it was really cool.

I watched the first episode of this and it is impressive! I can't wait to watch David Tennant play Purple Man, but I'm trying to be good and only watch an episode every day or so, as I have limited free time on my hands.

Loving how gritty it is. Marvel is striking paydirt with these Netflix shows.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I haven't been very invested in the Marvel world as I'm not really into superheroes stuff but Jessica Jones has got so many rave reviews that I'll probably end up checking it out. I just hope I don't need to watch other stuff to 'get' it

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Jessica Jones was awesome! such a darker storyline than your typical Marvel script. Can't wait for the next season and the Luke Cage collaboration to come out ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Like Daredevil, Marvel did a very good job with this in my opinion. Unlike Dardevil, I felt that Jessica Jones was more of a darker, psychological drama. I didn't know how David Tennant would be as the villain, but I thought that he fit the character of Kilgrave quite well. The show was great because we not only we able to see a progression of Jessica Jones but of a few other characters in the show who I will not name because I don't want to give anything away. I loved the hype up to the final episode and there were so many unepeted moments that I was like "Holy crap" which was great as well. Anyways, amazing show and I can't wait to see Marvel's Luke Cage when that releases as well.

Back