• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Just a few Scarlet exclusives needed

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    Hey all,

Just a few Scarlet exclusives I'd love to be able to complete my Pokedex with... If anyone is available for a touch trade?

Looking for:

Scream Tail
    Brute Bonnet
    Fluttermane
    Slitherwing

Oh and I'm not sure how to evolve to Palafin - I'm not that clued up on the Union Circle 🫤

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen today
    I have been up all night and just about to crash (almost 8:30am for me). If you didn't get any help when I wake up, then I can help you when your free.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    I have been up all night and just about to crash (almost 8:30am for me). If you didn't get any help when I wake up, then I can help you when your free.
    Just gimme a shout when you are back - it's likely I will still need a little help ☺️ thank you!

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    I would love to help...I just need to convince my mom to allow me to have internet, then I have to actually catch the pokemon. I just entered Area Zero for the first time.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    Cool. I'm all ready to go. Just let me know what trade code your using and I will start searching.
    Thank you so much for helping, I found it really tricky to get hold of those last few. So I really appreciate it. 🙂

Back