• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keys to the Kingdom

Years
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

You get a nifty slice of land.

However, you must appoint 3 figures as executives. They will work to create laws, make decisions, and oversee all things.

They may be fictional or real-life figures. Who would you pick as the three? (can be living or dead)

Last edited:
    Years
    Ramesses II
    Marcus Aurelius
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Will probably go horribly wrong but I just want to meet them.

Years
    Interesting question. I would definitely want someone who stands for peace, love and compassion in a central position of leadership here. I want our new world to be different than the one we have now, a place that prioritizes the welfare of it's inhabitants. I am going to appoint the late Bishop Desmond Tutu. Because of how he fought the global aids crisis I am confident he'd build a society that provided care to it's sick. I also expect a world where people of all backgrounds have equal civil rights because of how he stood up against apartheid in South Africa and the apartheid against the Palestinians, and supported women's rights as well LGBT+ community. He even advocated for animal welfare- that's important for me because I want to treat other creatures that we might find living in this new land with respect.

I have the guy who is going to be the conscious, now I need someone who can fight, just in case we're invaded. I don't want to chose a famous conqueror though, because I don't mean for my people to become invaders themselves or to try to build an empire, I just want someone who can organize the people in a time of emergency. I'm thinking either Spartacus or Che Guevara.

I have the courage and the heart, the third is going to be the brain. I choose Leonardo Da Vinci. He will be our engineer, if he explored the use of solar power, designed parachutes, revolving bridges, aircrafts, cars, deep-sea diving equipment, calculators and robots back in the Rennaisance, then just think of what he could build in this day and age!

So this my ruling council of three elders.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Yanfei for making laws because she works in law.
    Zhongli for making decisions because he's really smart,
    and can the same person do two things, because I'd like it if Zhongli oversaw everything, too.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Huh, neat thread! I think I would appoint..

Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece) for making laws,
    M'aiq the Liar (Skyrim) for making decisions,
    and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) to oversee everything.

Also just for funsies:

I would appoint Alexander Hamilton (Musical) as Treasurer,
    Hero's Shade: Link (Twilight Princess) as Ministry of Defense,
    And lastly, Kirby as the entire Department of Transportation.

Back