• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Least favorite movies/movie adaptions?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What are some of your least favorite original movies or movie adaptions?

my least favorite original movie:

Osmosis Jones. I found this movie downright disgusting. It was teaching a good lesson about needing to take care of your body, but it's so disgusting, I just couldn't enjoy it. I'm not squeamish to gross out humor at all, I can handle it. But, the gross out humor in this one was just too gross for me.

Food Fight was so awful I turned it off halfway through! We all already knew that movie is the worst animated film of all time, though.

Rapsittie Street Kids was just as bad as the reviews told me they'd be. I can't believe people in the lost media community found this piece of trash.

Adaptions....hmm, only two come to mind.

The Scott Pilgrim was good and funny, but it left out a lot from the comics, and in that respect, it's definitely the worst movie adaption I've ever seen. I love it, but as an adaption from comic to movie, it didn't hold up as well. I suppose two things can be true at the same time, loving something, but acknowledging it's not a good adaption.

The Book Thief is just a bad adaption of an otherwise amazing book. They left out a lot they shouldn't have. Just read the book instead, please.

Back