• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] LF: Electrike & Baltoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi y'all! I'm looking to fill my Ultra Sun Pokedex, and I just need an Electrike and Baltoy!
    I've tried the GTS for weeks and it just crashes my game every time, so I'm looking here! Nothing else matters; I don't need anything special for natures, IVs, EVs, anything like that. I have a couple level 1 Modest Telepathy Ralts I can trade, as well as a couple level 1 Modest Porygons (one Download, one Trace). Let me know if those work for you! Thank you!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hi y'all! I'm looking to fill my Ultra Sun Pokedex, and I just need an Electrike and Baltoy!
    I've tried the GTS for weeks and it just crashes my game every time, so I'm looking here! Nothing else matters; I don't need anything special for natures, IVs, EVs, anything like that. I have a couple level 1 Modest Telepathy Ralts I can trade, as well as a couple level 1 Modest Porygons (one Download, one Trace). Let me know if those work for you! Thank you!

Owns both of those. Needs to breed them quick first.

Send whatever Pokemon you want in return. Does not care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back