• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF: Scarlet DLC version exclusives Cramorant & Gligar

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I can try creating one so you can join it before we trade? I take it you need to evolve your finizen ?

oh no i've never traded on s/v before. i thought it would be thru union circle if i need an online membership i don't have that sorry D:

Years
    oh no i've never traded on s/v before. i thought it would be thru union circle if i need an online membership i don't have that sorry D:

supposedly you can catch each other's version exclusives if you join someone's union circle and you have different versions.
    I've never tried that before though.

We could give it a try if you want.

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    It didn't put me in online mode automatically so that code was for local play I guess.

union circle link code = YDF62P
    not sure if this is gonna time out or not at some point. been a while since I used Union Circle.

I don't know if u read my post where i said i couldn't do internet but i can't connect to the internet bc i dont have a nintendo membership. sorry i can't help :( i completed my kitakami dex by trading on home. that's my recommendation

Years
    I don't know if u read my post where i said i couldn't do internet but i can't connect to the internet bc i dont have a nintendo membership. sorry i can't help :( i completed my kitakami dex by trading on home. that's my recommendation

ah. Guess Union circle requires NSO too then. Nvm, I guess =P Sorry for the bother =3

Years
    *one time bump*

Still need a Cramorant & Gligar.
    I'd prefer to trade for them in SV, but I'll pillage older games if I have to I guess.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I still have an Aipom and Morpeko standing ready for them so I can trade whenever you're available.
    Though I do need to go run some errands in about 45 minutes.

I can be online and ready to go in less than 10 (just need to breed them real quick). Also you can send me those if you'd like, but I'd be fine with trash as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back