• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LifeInSepia Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    LifeInSepia Trade Shop (20th March)

It's LifeInSepia's Trade Shop!
    Gen V
    FC: 0347 0313 7103
    I can easily breed more of any non-legendary, and can breed a perfect special attack IV onto most things (I can also do it as a service if you wanna send me whatever you want it on). For the right trade, I can breed other IVs down, but it might take me a while unless you can provide me with the appropriate EV item.
    None of the pokémon I have are hacked or cloned, I don't know how. I'm also not interested in hacked pokémon, but I'll take cloned ones.

Haves
    Legendaries
    Spoiler:

Shiny
    Spoiler:

Perfect Stats
    Spoiler:

Normal
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Wants
    Legendaries
    Spoiler:

Shiny
    Spoiler:

Normal
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Really need tornadus! I'll give my squirtle or cyndaquil for it. Your choice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    I can give you pokes

I can offer all starters bar turtwig, Pichu, Scyther, Chansey and Nidoran(Male) for a Mr. Mime and a IV bred Chimchar, seriously Infernape is my favourite!

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I could give a Squirtle, Pichu, Ralts, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Mudkip, Torchic, Zorua, and many more. I would like your Shiny Lunatone :)

Years
  • I can get you Cyndaquil, some other starters, Machop, Abra, Pikachu, Scyther, Chansey, Trapinch and Nidoran male. Do you offer something special if I get you all of them?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Don't bump threads over a month old if you aren't the shop owner.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back