• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Looking for galar Corsola

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    I'm looking for someone that can give me a galar Corsola (or it's egg) since it's the last missing pokemon for my dex. I play sword so if you need a specific regional pokemon (Legends excluded) just ask and I'll breed them for you. Thanks for your attention!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can do this. What time zone? I'm British so 8pm at time of typing.

Don't necessarily need anything, but if you have anything in a special poke ball (Apriball, Dream Ball) that you can breed id take an egg :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Let me check but I should have someone in a dream ball. Also I'm from Italy so 9pm for me

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    I can do this. What time zone? I'm British so 8pm at time of typing.

Don't necessarily need anything, but if you have anything in a special poke ball (Apriball, Dream Ball) that you can breed id take an egg :)

I have:
    Bronzong
    Greedent
    Perrserk
    Golisopod
    Appletun
    Bisharp
    Grapploc
    Galar rapidash
    Heliolisk
    Mr. Rime
    Lycanroc
    Klefki
    Goomy
    Exploud
    Tentacruel
    Sabdygast
    Mienfoo
    Pinsir
    Exeggutor

All in a love ball or dream one

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Galarian Ponyta! (Love Ballif I get the choice)

I can do this in about 15 mins if you want

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Absolutely! I have this page open so, just the time to breed ponyta and hatch it and then I'm ready

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Don't need to bother hatching if you don't want to - can see the Poké Ball in the PC summary screen

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah that would be cool too, can catch my own.

Corsola will just hatch in an Ultra Ball, but I bred with a 6IV Ditto so should be strong :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Yeah that would be cool too, can catch my own.

Corsola will just hatch in an Ultra Ball, but I bred with a 6IV Ditto so should be strong :)

Well I'm only looking for it just for the dex. Also Ponyta hatched and has the love ball attached so I'm ready

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back