• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Looking for Pokedex/Evo trades for my Violet game.

Days
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    I need:

Drifloon/Drifblim
    Stunky/Skuntank
    Oranguru
    Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar
    Skrelp/Dragalge
    Deino/Hydreigon
    Great Tusk
    Sandy Shocks
    Iron Moth
    Iron Thorns
    Roaring Moon
    Koraidon

I also need to trade evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking.

Any help would be appreciated and I can offer any Violet exlusives or offers.

Days
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    I need:

Drifloon/Drifblim
    Stunky/Skuntank
    Oranguru
    Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar
    Skrelp/Dragalge
    Deino/Hydreigon
    Great Tusk
    Sandy Shocks
    Iron Moth
    Iron Thorns
    Roaring Moon
    Koraidon

I also need to trade evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking.

Any help would be appreciated and I can offer any Violet exlusives or offers.
    I've just reached the end of Scarlett and am looking for the same. I have all of these bar iron moth, iron thorns and roaring moon. I'll track down the ones I'm missing tomorrow and will be willing to trade for their violet counterparts. The drifblim is even shiny.

Days
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Ive just reached the end of Scarlett and am looking for the same. I have all of these bar iron moth, iron thorns and roaring moon. I'll track down the ones I'm missing tomorrow and will be willing to trade for their violet counterparts. The drifblim is even shiny.

Back