• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lv 1 Troll team

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    So I faced a lv 1 Magnemite on wifi (Sturdy ability, Oran Berry, Recycle, Thunder Wave, PRotect, Toxic) and I had already beaten their other two pokemon and I was down to my Aegislash and obviously the opponent's plan was to make me forfeit that match, but I had 3 attacks, was already paralyzed and would have been immune to poison anyway, so I just kept attacking it waiting for it's Recycle PP to run out and THEY ended up rage quitting, which was the funniest part of the battle! but having said that, I want to start trying out these level 1 troll pokemon cause they seem like fun!

So I already know about the Magnemite, I looked up the lv 1 Rattata and Aron, what are some other lv 1 troll pokemon that I can try out in this fashion? I was also battling someone else who started their turn off with a lv 5 Bulbasaur and I'm pretty sure it was a strategy because the other two pokemon they put out were level 50 so it wasn't just someone who started the game and used their just got bulbasaur. It was obviously part of some strategy but it didn't live long enough to perform any moves so I was wondering if anyone might know what that battler might have been attempting. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, looking forward to trying out some of these!

Back