• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Meet me

Years
  • Hello everyone who is reading this. My name is Timely. Call me Kevin if you want. I am new to here and rom hacking. I love pokemon and I loved it for most of my life so it has a special place in my heart. My first pokemon game is platinum but it isn't my favorite. If you want be friends with me you can add me on discord. Timely#1281

Years
  • Hello Timely, and welcome!

Spoiler:

Might I pry which pokemon games is your favorite then? =p
    Also is Dragonite your favorite mon?

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Hello everyone who is reading this. My name is Timely. Call me Kevin if you want. I am new to here and rom hacking. I love pokemon and I loved it for most of my life so it has a special place in my heart. My first pokemon game is platinum but it isn't my favorite. If you want be friends with me you can add me on discord. Timely#1281

Welcome Timely, nice to meet you! Hope you are doing well! :D

Also, good luck learning ROM-hacking! It's fun, and I am sure you would enjoy it!

Back