• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Feedback Request: Migration feedback

Days
  • Can you check a bit regarding Pokémon Trivia section ? Because I just logged in, but whenever I am going into the mentioned section, I am getting signed out. All other sections where I participate are working fine 🙂.

And only the front page of Pokémon Trivia seems to be affected, because when I am pressing any topics there, I am again getting signed in, as if it seems like there's a teleportation page between the home realm and particular topic realm !

Years
  • Challenges is also missing its flairs, now. Would you mind fixing them too?
    Fixed!

Can you check a bit regarding Pokémon Trivia section ? Because I just logged in, but whenever I am going into the mentioned section, I am getting signed out. All other sections where I participate are working fine 🙂.

And only the front page of Pokémon Trivia seems to be affected, because when I am pressing any topics there, I am again getting signed in, as if it seems like there's a teleportation page between the home realm and particular topic realm !
    Will look into it, but we've received no reports about that and I'm not able to replicate it on my end. I'll keep looking & let you know if we need more info! I recommend clearing your cache/cookies and seeing if that resolves it too.

Years
  • Can you check a bit regarding Pokémon Trivia section ? Because I just logged in, but whenever I am going into the mentioned section, I am getting signed out. All other sections where I participate are working fine 🙂.

Just out of curiosity as I'm having something similar, but more widespread: are you actually getting signed out or does the forum just switch to whatever theme it is on for you when not logged in?

In my case it's switching to the Dark theme I see when I'm not logged in, but then I reload the page and I'm still logged in.
    It's also not just PT for me in my case. Forum Games and the main index of all the forums do the same for me, in some cases individual threads as well. It started last weekend and was fine before that for me.

I merely need to click reload page to resolve it for a section/thread though, so if you're actually getting logged out and reload page doesn't refresh it for you I'm probably having a different issue.

Days
  • Just out of curiosity as I'm having something similar, but more widespread: are you actually getting signed out or does the forum just switch to whatever theme it is on for you when not logged in?

In my case it's switching to the Dark theme I see when I'm not logged in, but then I reload the page and I'm still logged in.
    It's also not just PT for me in my case. Forum Games and the main index of all the forums do the same for me, in some cases individual threads as well. It started last weekend and was fine before that for me.

I merely need to click reload page to resolve it for a section/thread though, so if you're actually getting logged out and reload page doesn't refresh it for you I'm probably having a different issue.
    I was getting signed out when I was logged into forum via mobile, as I was on the go at that moment. And yes, for me it was only in Trivia section and refreshing what not helping me. But going into any topic was making the things normal as expected, but just the index page seemed to be affected.

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been getting logged out on desktop. It's been happening for a week.

I really didn't want to AdBlock this place, but when I get logged out, my Chromebook isn't strong enough to handle so many things on screen. It tends to lock up.

Days
  • I had seen another minor difference. In the Members online tab below the main index, I saw few new sentences like "In a moment", "in 2 minutes", etc. I am thinking that it is for those members who have blue colored names, or matter is something else ?

Years
    • Seen today
    When I use the site on mobile, it warns me that I can't access the website due to having cookies disabled.

Then it mysteriously goes away on its own.

Days
  • When I use the site on mobile, it warns me that I can't access the website due to having cookies disabled.

Then it mysteriously goes away on its own.
    Supposedly I was getting this via desktop. And another thing is that it doesn't occurs on regular basis, and it just happens any time. I had just experienced this when I logged in now.

Retrying to logging in was fixing it, as you said.

Years
  • We're looking into adding more emotes but right now, some other things have priority! I'll make a note of that suggestion though.

For issues about getting randomly logged out, seeing cookie messages, and strange "Last seen:" times - can any one of you try clearing your browser's caches and see if that resolves anything? If it doesn't, can you please let me know the next time this happens: what time it happened, what page of the forum you were clicking into, and what browser you were using? @Zeostar @Delta Crowned Sword We're having a hard time reproducing it right now, but we did try to make some backend changes.

Years
    • Seen today
    @Sheep

The cookie messages are a mobile exclusive issue on my end. (chrome browser). Usually right after I sign into the website. I don't even necessarily have to click anything. If it ever appears again I'll take a screenshot.

The log out issue seems to have only happened on PC for me. As of right now anyways.

Back