• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Mikachu/Alana's Art Gallery

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024

Mikachu/Alana's Art Galary
    Bellow is a collection of my Pokemon related art. It is divided between X/Y/OR/AS Trainer images in one spoiler and in the other my general Pokemon art ranging from simple trainer full bodies to full on drawings with backgrounds. Please do not use my art without my permission, thank you!

X/Y/OR/AS Trainer Headshots:
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon Art:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow! I love your trainer headshots. Are they characters that you made or are they commissioned? They're very true to ORAS's style and I appreciate your eye for consistency. :)

Also I'd love to see a colored version of your last drawing! The linework is so clean you could put it in a coloring book, imo!

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Oh wow! I love your trainer headshots. Are they characters that you made or are they commissioned? They're very true to ORAS's style and I appreciate your eye for consistency. :)

Also I'd love to see a colored version of your last drawing! The linework is so clean you could put it in a coloring book, imo!

Thank you very much! Most of them I did for an RP I was in here on Pokecommunity :D I'm always sorta iffy on taking commissions since I'm busy with college and I worry that I wouldn't get them done in a timely manner lol.

The cleanness is thanks to the stability and tools of Paint Tool Sai x'D My hands actually shake quite a bit when I draw so I owe a lot to having that program for line work lol. I've been working on coloring the last drawing too, attempting to color match by eye with the Sword and Sheild trailer :3

Oof, I'm sorry my reply is all over the place x'D

Whoop, I realize I forgot some of the images I've drawn for the headshots lol.

Edit:

I've finished the drawing and it is now posted in place of the WIP :)

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I LOVE those XY/ORAS Trainer headshots. So good and diverse. Each pose and character really is unique which I really like. I also really love the design of the girl in your other pokemon images. Her haircut and hairclip are so cute!

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I LOVE those XY/ORAS Trainer headshots. So good and diverse. Each pose and character really is unique which I really like. I also really love the design of the girl in your other pokemon images. Her haircut and hairclip are so cute!

Thank you very much! I try to keep the positions different and diverse :D
    And thank you, she as inspired by Christmas Ornaments actually lol ^^

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Thank you very much! I try to keep the positions different and diverse :D
    And thank you, she as inspired by Christmas Ornaments actually lol ^^

Omg I love that. I've never heard someone basing a character off a christmas ornament before that's great. I can kinda see it now too since you mentioned it.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Omg I love that. I've never heard someone basing a character off a christmas ornament before that's great. I can kinda see it now too since you mentioned it.

Random things tend to inspire me suddenly so that is what help contribute to her character :D

Back