• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mobile App Logo image

Years
    Three cheers for insomnia! \o/
    I might as well do something useful while im up, so heres a few more ideas i was toying with.
    Spoiler:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    OK, here's mine. ^^ I couldn't download those links on the vB site so I did it based on the iOS interface guide you linked a few posts back.

Showcase images (App Icon and Splash Screen):

Mobile App Logo image
    Mobile App Logo image

App Store Icon:
    Spoiler:

The ZIP includes the following:

App Icons:
    54x54px
    72x72px (iPad)
    114x114px
    512x512px (App Store)

Launch Images:
    320x480px
    640x960px

They're all in their original PSD files and PNG files as well. If you need any other formats or need any changes just say. ^^ All of the images have been set to 400dpi (to be on the safe side), so they should all look lovely on the Retina display thingy. Even though I've set this up for iOS distribution it shouldn't be too hard to adapt these for Android.

One last question: Will the app be iOS 3 compatible? My first gen iPod touch will only go up to iOS 3. :/

EDIT: Forgot the ZIP! *derp*
    ANOTHER EDIT: I am a complete idiot and didn't read the first post again. :| Ahh well. Here's the Android banner image in good old PNG format:
    Mobile App Logo image

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I like your images.. Can you fix the pokeball in the apple versions, its center is not quite centered.

Aha... I see exactly what you mean now that you come to mention it. :P OK, they all should be fixed now.

Mobile App Logo image
    Mobile App Logo image

Also did you save .psd's of them?

I've saved everything as both PSDs and PNGs (each of which are in a separate folder) and I have also included the Android splash screen as well (in it's own folder). Everything you need should be in the Zip.

Anything else you need, just ask. ^^

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I guess I''ll do one more bump of this so we can get any other submissions in before we pick one (remember, the app color scheme will be similar to your art's) and start building the app itself.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I like Kip's design tbh. It's simple and eye pleasing. I don't think I could do better. Maybe our resident artists can, but if they haven't bothered to by now...Might as well get cracking eh?

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    I don't understand the first post. May I have a description of what Rukario means?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Hm, I really like Gerri Shins, their not to simple, not to messy, they look great, arnt so plain. Im a bit if on the herdier? on them though, but it looks nice.

I say with Gerri's if not too late. But allot seems to like Kips

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    first mobile post (emulated)

[SIZE="a"]Hey this thing so far is working OK.

Now if we can just get the iPhone and Android accounts set up all will be good.

We have decided to offer the free, ad supported version first, with a paid ad-free version available shortly.[/SIZE]

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Hey this thing so far is working OK.

Now if we can just get the iPhone and Android accounts set up all will be good.

We have decided to offer the free, ad supported version first, with a paid ad-free version available shortly.[/SIZE]

here is a screenshot of the actual Android version of the app in the emulator:

Attachments

• Mobile App Logo image
      live_emu_android.jpg
      42.8 KB · Views: 17
    • Mobile App Logo image
      live_emu_android_login.jpg
      42.5 KB · Views: 16

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    [SIZE="a"]The Android version of the app is live on the Android Market, see thead in announcements.[/SIZE]

Back