• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musharna vs. Gothitelle

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
Years
  • Hoping I'm posting this in the right section. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, I'm just about to go for my 4th gym badge on my Black version and I'm considering swapping the Psychic slot on my team.

Currently using my level 25 Munna which knows Psywave, Yawn, Psybeam, and Moonlight. I just caught a level 22 Gothita which knows DoubleSlap, Psybeam, Embargo, and Faint Attack.

Both Pokemon learn the powerful psychic attacks Future Sight and Psychic at 31 and 37 respectively. Gothita learns Psyshock which is powerful early on, but Munna learns Dream Eater at 41, which is even more powerful, but requires the target to be asleep. Of course I can get both of those moves as TMs, but not until after I've beaten the E4.

Comparing the fully evolved forms of both, Gothitelle exceeds in SpDef and Speed, where Musharna has greater attack and far greater HP.

So, yeah, I'm really stuck. The checks and balances between these two are so close that I can't decide. Would someone please give me a good reason as to why I should pick one Pokemon over the other?

Thanks

Zuri

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    There All Good It's Your Choise Of Which One Will You Use

Just One Reminder: If You Want Munna Make Sure She Doesn't Evolve Until lv 37 Because This Is Where It Learnes Psychic Because Psychic Is Powerful And Also Musharna Doesn't Learn Any New Moves

Back