• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My Art Showcase

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Hello everyone, I've been busy the last month or two and haven't been on hear much so i thought what better way to come back then post some of the drawings i made while i was gone! so here are some of my best drawings I've made over the last month or two, i hope ya'll enjoy :)
(also sorry for the low quality pictures not quite sure what happened their)
Mega Gallade:
Spoiler:

Gallade:
Spoiler:

Pikachu:
Spoiler:

Articuno:
Spoiler:

Gardevoir:
Spoiler:

Mega Gardevoir:
Spoiler:

Goomy:
Spoiler:

Sliggoo:
Spoiler:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
I like 'em. It was a bit hard to see them, because of the image quality, but they look good! But for some reason i think that Mega Gallade looks a bit… long? Like, it looks really, REALLY thin, and I think it's why it looks long? Idk how to explain, but hey, it's better than what I would do.

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
I like 'em. It was a bit hard to see them, because of the image quality, but they look good! But for some reason i think that Mega Gallade looks a bit… long? Like, it looks really, REALLY thin, and I think it's why it looks long? Idk how to explain, but hey, it's better than what I would do.

Thanks! Now that I look at Mega Gallade I do see what your talking about lol, I drew it's waste like really thin.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Nice job, I really like the Gallade running. Mega Gardevoir looks a bit squished though lol, it also looks like you have a lot of paper left and I think it would've looks better if you made it bigger and gave yourself more room on the details.

Awesome work, I'd love to see more!

Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
Yeah the regular Gallade is pretty cool, but the mega one... it is very long. The others look pretty good too.

Back