• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Heart Gold Ingame Team

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Hello, I have beaten this game with an awesome team before, and am starting over again. I just wanted an in game team, so I can go beat Red again. I planned to have Blaziken(take out grass, bug, steel, ice, rock,), Scyther(eventually turns in to scissor,takes out dark, psychic), Gliscor(ground/flying sounds great, ground, fire, fighting,), and Abomasnow (I'm iffy about him, dragon, water, flying, rock,). The reason I'm iffy about Abomasnow is because he is super effected against rock and flying the very thing I need him for but his combination is awesome. I tried using him in diamond to test him out and his defense and sp defense seems ok. Does anyone have any suggestions of a better ice pokemon? Or any suggestions for my team?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    any others... I tried to stay away from the most used pile of pokemon.

Ok I changed my team around a bit.
    Blaziken Blaziken
    Froslass Or Froslass
    Starmie Roserade
    Roserade Gardevoir
    Feraligatr
    Which one should I choose? Im thinking the one on the left because it's smaller but the one on the right seems more for a just in case someone dies.

Last edited:
    Back