• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Platinum E4 team

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Any suggestions as to movesets or the pokemon choices?
    Any help is appreciated.

Infernape Lv. 60
    Flamethrower
    Stone Edge
    Grass Knot
    Close Combat

ElectivireLv. 58
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Brick Break

Garchomp Lv. 60
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Draco Meteor???

Gardevoir Lv. 56
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Magical Leaf
    Calm Mind

Milotic Lv. 52
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Toxic???

Roserade Lv. 46
    Giga Drain
    Sludge Bomb
    Stun Spore???
    Toxic Spikes???

I also have a Gallade and a Staraptor.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    It looks just fine as far as types and moves, but I suggest you raise Roserade and Milotic up to level 56 for balance. The last thing you want is an unbalanced team.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    If you can use the move tutor, Icy Wind is a better option for Gardevoir than Magical Leaf. Dragon Pulse should replace Toxic or Ice Beam on Milotic if you use the TM.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    About my Milotic comment, Dragon Pulse replacing Ice Beam seems like a stupid idea, but I have some reasoning. None of the Elite Four's Pokémon resist both Surf and Dragon Pulse (in Generation IV, only Empoleon resists both) while Ice Beam wouldn't be OHKOing Cynthia's Garchomp anyway. (Max Ice Beam damage without a critical hit or item boost is 200 of Garchomp's 225 HP.)

Back