• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Hi I am selling my sons pokemon cards and I am unsure on the value . He has 2400 cards near about and some dating back to the 1990s . Help would be appreciated

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi I am selling my sons pokemon cards and I am unsure on the value . He has 2400 cards near about and some dating back to the 1990s . Help would be appreciated

Hey there, unfortunately we don't allow the selling of cards here, however, something like eBay would be your best bet. If you're unsure about what your cards are worth, you can always create a thread in the Pokémon Trading Card Game section using the [Pricing] prefix to help know what you're exactly looking for. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    hello and welcome! i got into the tcg in the 90s as well

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh man, that thread is going to be exciting to see! Welcome to the forums and best of luck! Just remember that you can't make sales or monetary transactions on the forum itself.

Back