• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Need Master Ball Will Trade Multiple Legendries and More For It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    I think the title of the thread speaks for itself.
    The reason I need one is so that I can duplicate a whole lot of them. So, I literally need one. If you want me to trade, you some Master Balls back we can do that as well. Of course, I would have to dupe them first but that should take very long. Maybe 20 min tops probably less.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    Also, I just got a shiny Ditto, so I trade that. Also, this Ditto is so good. It has amazing stats. Everything is best. So, if I don't respond immediately it's because I'm breeding Pokémon.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
    Well, I have a Master Ball I don't really have a use for. I can trade it for the Ditto, assuming its IVs are perfect. It'll save me the trouble of grinding mine up to Level 100 to use bottlecaps. Can you send a picture of your Ditto's IVs?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    Also too I can trade you a bunch of pokemon that are all holding rare candies. That was the first item I duped.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    Need Master Ball Will Trade Multiple Legendries and More For It.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    Don't need the candies. Just so long as the Ditto has Perfect IVs, or at least 3 Perfect IVs for the sake of breeding. Again, I'd like to see a picture of the Ditto's "Judge" stats. If all of them say "Best!" that'll be good enough for me

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    I'm afraid not. Try uploading it to Google Drive, and adjust the privacy settings of the image itself to "Anyone with the link can comment." Then copy and paste the link.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    Now I can, yes. Looks to be in order. The link room code is: 16532678
    I have a Raticate holding my Master Ball. Join when you can.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
    Preferably sooner rather than later. Everything is ready on my end. Or was there something else you needed before we go through with the trade?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back