• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Nersa's Gallery

Years
Hello! I am trying to become more comfortable with posting my art online and thought this would be a nice place to start. Here are some 'mons I have drawn, some on my own time and some more recently for an art collab with friends. :)

Attachments

• Abra_Collab.png
    Abra_Collab.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Appletun.png
    Appletun.png
    59 KB · Views: 2
  • Carvanha.png
    Carvanha.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Chimchar.png
    Chimchar.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Mimikyu.png
    Mimikyu.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Phanpy.png
    Phanpy.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Piplup.png
    Piplup.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Shinx.png
    Shinx.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Tapu Koko.png
    Tapu Koko.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Volcarona_Collab.png
    Volcarona_Collab.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 8
Years
Your art is so cute! I love how you use different colored lines than black :) my favourite has to be tapu koko though.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 16, 2020
These are really cute! I love that Appletun especially. I think you could definitely do more with the background to add to the cute-factor, like a subtle pattern!

Years
Your art is so cute! I love how you use different colored lines than black :) my favourite has to be tapu koko though.
Ah, thanks! They are all just plain colors because I had transparent BGs for the collab, so I just added simple colors before posting. Other times these were requests and they wanted a plain BG. But If I'm drawing on my own I'll usually try to add a BG. I'll keep that in mind! Thanks again :)

Back