• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!new Modified Format Announced!!

J. Bangle

BLAM GOONIE
    Years
    The 2006-2007 modified format will be DX-On:

Pokémon Organized Play Seasonal Format Change
    Effective: 9/1/2006
    In the interest of maintaining a healthy tournament environment, Pokémon Organized
    Play removes older sets from the Modified format at the beginning of each new
    tournament season. Each rotation challenges existing players to create new strategies,
    while allowing new players to get into organized play with a minimum investment.
    The Modified format for the 2006-2007 tournament season will consist of cards from the
    following Pokémon TCG sets:
    EX Deoxys
    EX Emerald
    EX Unseen Forces
    EX Delta Species
    EX Legend Maker
    EX Holon Phantoms
    EX Crystal Guardians
    EX Trainer Kit 2
    POP Series 2 Promo Cards
    POP Series 3 Promo Cards
    POP Series 4 Promo Cards
    All Black Star Promos numbered 029 and up
    In addition, future Pokémon USA, Inc. releases will become legal as they are
    released, per the Pokémon Organized Play Tournament Rules.
    The Modified (DX-On) format will not replace the Modified (RS-On) and Modified (HLOn)
    formats until the 2006-2007 tournament season, which starts on September 1, 2006.
    The 2007 Pokémon TCG World Championships will use the Modified (DX-On) format.

Typhlosion ex fans

Member pro
    Years
    Ohhh no, this seems that all my cards from Hidden Legend, Fire Red & Leaf Green and Team Rocket Returns became useless. * Sigh *

Anyway, thanks for your information.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I have a killer deck from Team Magma and Aqua and older sets. I probaly won't enter but I'd need new cards.

Back