• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New rumoured eevee evolution??g

Days
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me on y'all's forums. I'm a big Pokemon guy with lots to say.

Me and my outlaw brother Mark have been catching 'em all since way back. I graduated to Pokemon Go for a short while whereas Mark progressed to huntin for meat in nature with weaponry if you catch my drift.

But the one thing that has kept us in touch is Pokemon since we were kids. My favourite is Charizard because he is a dragon whose always starting fires, which I think we can all agree is kick ass, but Mark always says Eevee is the most versatile. Vaporeon, Flareon, Sylveon and such.

Anyways speaking of which — Mark is always teasin me about new Eevees comin out. One time he caught a pig down by the river and sent me a photo of it sayin it was a new pokemon called Fartimus Prime but I saw right through that one.

But he's swearin black and blue that hes now seen a new pokemon evolved feom eevee that his buddy who's a cop showed him down at the station when they brought him in on an unrelated matter. Apparently this guy has a friend who works designing graphics for Nintendo

Does anyone know anyone about this or any other new Eevees? I'll try an find out the name today if I hear from Mark when he calls for his commissary based on the unrelated matter. If y'alls could keep our family in your prayers because of Mark's transgressions we would be much obliged.

Thanks agaign for readin and hope to hear from yalls soon

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I haven't heard anything about a new Eeveelution myself, though I only keep up so much with leaks and such. A lot of them are fake anyway.

New Eeveelutions are something people are usually expecting though, especially since we haven't had a new one since XY for some reason.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Echoes Nah in not hearing anything either, but not keeping up with leaks.

Could see something like Mega Eevee happening in Legends Z-A. Displayed a decent amount of favoritism towards it (Gigantamax form, special Z-move, Let's Go Eevee).

Days
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thanks so much yall. When Mark called earlier from the correctional facility he said he'd try a get some more intel off of the sheriff. But apparently this thing is the most beautiful eevee evolution yet. And high defense and HP.

He said and I quote: "this thing is so beautiful and alluring. And it's as strong as a truck. or a Jeep that you can take off-roading on weekends."

Does that help jog anyones memory??

Back