• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV New Samurai Jack Series!

User Anon 1848

A continuation of the old Samurai Jack series is set to air on Adult Swim! Are you hyped for this? Did you watch Samurai Jack back in the day? What are your thoughts on Samurai Jack in general?

Warning: haters will face the wrath of Aku

New Samurai Jack Series!

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
    I wonder if this means Greg Baldwin will be playing the role of Aku? He was the understudy of Mako back when Mako was doing Avatar before his unfortunate passing.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Huge megaton. This is my favourite cartoon show by far. I'm happy it'll finally get a conclusion.

Aku is the best villain in any cartoon.
    New Samurai Jack Series!

SleepyGoron

Pokétuber
    Years
    I love Samurai Jack and was about to post about this :D today is a very happy day. I've been a fan of Samurai Jack for years and it makes me smile that it will finally get the conclusion it deserves! I can't wait until 2016!

Back