• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to community & game

Reaper21c

Reaper21c Always looking for new friends & to help
    Years
    Hello, I'm Reaper, I am new to the group and wanted to intro myself, since I joined to expand my friends who play, and participate + learn so I get the most out of the game.
    I've been doing raids with random people, and know that purple beam light is better than pink beam light & that's the end of what I know. Jk but I'm good with types, TM/TR knowledge and use, but not really beyond that. I haven't played a Pokémon game besides go for awhile and that didn't have any gigantizing of Pokémon, or shiny.
    If anyone is looking for or willing to allow a tag along to join in raids, I would be appreciative! Can't remember where to find my friend code though.

Friend Code
    SW-5330-0458-0721

Back