• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Community: Made my first rom hack

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    I got bored during the summer, so I started editing my favorite game, Pokemon Sapphire, to be a little harder and have more variety in wild Pokemon. The region is almost exactly the same, with a few buildings added here and there. As this was my test to see if I could actually make a Rom hack, it has very minimal changes. Here are the changes between Pokemon Sapphire and my Rom Hack Pokemon Drizzle Sapphire(Yes, it's a really stupid name):
    1. The new starters are Shroomish, Slowpoke, and Houndour
    2. In the first Rival battle, their starter is level 10
    3. Almost every route has a rare encounter from another region, including every starter
    4. Almost every route has increased levels
    5. Just about every gym leader and Elite Four member has increased levels
    6. There are only eight Legendaries not available in the game: Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Celebi
    7. Some overworld sprites are changed
    8. There a few more grassy areas
    9. It's more of a challenge
    10. DO NOT START AS A BOY YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART

Specifics:
    All Regular Sapphire legendaries are in the same place(Kyogre, Rayquaza, Regis, Latias)
    New legendaries and places:
    1. Entei - Meteor Falls
    2. Raikou - Mt. Pyre
    3. Suicune - Abandoned Ship
    4. Groudon - Mt. Chimney
    5. Latios - Small house near Littleroot(Disguised as person)
    6. Deoxys - New Mauville
    7. Jirachi - Jagged Pass

Download:
    I'll post download link after I make 15 posts

Just use Visual Boy Advance or another Emulator to launch it! Just don't start as a boy, or it will not work(Not Sure Why)

Youtube Video of me picking my starter and explaining stuff:
    Same as above

Back