• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh, I know what the ladies like!"

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    One of my favorite ever quotes by Sgt. Avery Johnson.

I made this thread to ask you guys,

What are some of your favorite video game characters that aren't the main character?
    What are some of your favorite quotes by them?
    &what are some of your favorite moments with the character?

I'm sure you already guessed by the quote, one of my non-main char favorites is good ol Sgt. Avery Johnson. One of my favorite moments with Sgt. Johnson his dialogue when you steal the Sniper Rifle from him and give him something like an SMG.

Good times, good times.

pkmin3033

Coco from Nexomon: Extinction springs to mind for the absurd amount of shade he throws at literally everyone and everything. The player character, the villains, even the writers at times. All with a narrowed gaze that expresses more contempt and disbelief than his words ever could. Example.

I'm sure there are more. I'll come back with more. Eventually.

Back