• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Omg Hi :)

Addigar

Ghost Hunter
Years
  • It's nice to meet you all!
    I am beyond excited to be here!
    I recently went on a big buying spree of pokemon games for the Switch! I've got every single game now that I haven't had before.
    I have all the games/versions now and just waiting on Arceus now.

I'm even tempted on getting a DS/3DS for the other past games... but that's of course for later.

I'm a beginner/noob when it comes to Pokemon and I have a lot to learn now.
    Movesets, EV training, Breeding, Egg moves, any and everything, you name it!
    I'd someday really really love to be a Pro Pokemon Battler and maybe even get to participate in some friendly/non-competitive tournaments?

First step is to complete my 1st version, Brilliant Diamond, before I move on over to either Shield or Sword, and then Let's Go: Eevee or Pikachu!
    I may also be tempted to play a bunch of fanmade pokemon games, and even a fanmade MMO.

I'm really just hoping to get better at Pokemon each passing month and make new online friends who are also dedicated to Pokemon!

Nice to meet you all, again! My name is Addison!

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • omg hello!

Nice to meet you and hope your enjoy all your new games! The DS and it's titles are amazing too and definitely recommended!

Years
  • Welcome Addison =3

Good luck on your new Pokemon adventures, but more importantly, make sure you have fun =D
    I'm playing BDSP too atm ^.^

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    henlo addison! welcome to the community! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon-type?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community Addigar! I'm so happy you're so enthusiastic to be here with us! I promise you'll have a wonderful time posting around and making new friends. Definitely make your way over to the Trade Corner and you'll be able to see how things work from there. But, if you still have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Back