• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Once Upon a Time Season 5 (Spoilers)

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I have literaly just watched the season premire of Once Upon a Time season five. Has anyone else? What are your thoughts? What was the most unexcpected part of it, and what do you expect to see in the future?

Although personally, I think King Arthur's gonna die. Although seriously, that's like the third time everyone lost their memories.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    I am watching the next Episode tonight. I loved this series for the Beginning. Last season was a little tough to watch with Frozen.

Tons of thoughts on this Season. I know I read that each character will Get their Memories back one by one (Basically an episode will reveal their memories). But I think that Zelenas baby with be a New Savior.

Spoiler:

Back