• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: our resident sylveon celebrates another year at PC!

Years
    hi
    our resident sylveon celebrates another year at PC!

jo,

it's kinda nuts to think it's been 11 years since you've joined this site. time flies of course, but i think more importantly is the friends and difference you've made here on PC. it's no secret that you've done so much for the community, not even limited to art. you strive to make this community as comfortable and welcoming as possible for all the new users that join, and not only that, you also go the extra mile for even the mods that you lead. this sounds cheesy as fuck and i apologise but i genuinely can't imagine a pc without you here and i'm glad you are. i'm happy to have met you and that you're one of my best friends on this site. ❤

for anyone who doesn't know user: Fairy, they're basically cool as fuck and they post pretty much mostly everywhere on here. they pour their heart and soul into making pc the fun place that it is currently and it really shows.

happy 11th pc anniversary!!!

Years
    Omg happy birthday Jo! You've been a stellar VPP mod to work with, and it's been such a blast~ Even though I'm not as consistent as I want to be these days, just know that I see you and everything you've done for the forum, and that it'll continue to stand strong and proud bcs of you and all the other mods with us who keep the place amazing <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Jo is pretty much that one person who could drop dead in one moment and then the next comes back to life because there's more work to do on PC. Happy anniversary! :D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Jo is pretty much that one person who could drop dead in one moment and then the next comes back to life because there's more work to do on PC. Happy anniversary! :D
    please don't actually drop dead tho Jo

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    our resident sylveon celebrates another year at PC!

you called?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thank you so, so much everyone!! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

Years
    Happy anniversary to our dear Fairy! <3

Here's to the next 11 years and beyond! ... btw if you try to leave I won't let you, just warning ya 😈

Back