• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Paint & Describe

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Paint & Describe

How to play?

The game is simple. Players are divided into two groups—Painters and Describers. The game will begin with one image that will be sent to a Describer. That description will be sent to a Painter who will then create an image (through any means, traditional drawing, MS Paint, etc). That image will be sent to a different Describer, whose description will be sent to a different Painter, and so on until the chain ends!

So, for example, from a previous Get-Together...
    Spoiler:

Check here for a completed game!

Sounds simple, right?
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Rules

• To join, simply post here saying so and whether you'd like to Paint, Describe or have no preference.
    • Because there should be the same number of Describers and Painters, those who sign up later may not be able to participate as their preferred category.
    • Describers have 24 hours to give a 10 word description of the image provided.
    • Painters have 48 hours to draw/paint an image based off the description.
    • Do NOT send your entry to the player next in line, or anyone besides me for that matter. It must be sent to me first, and I will send it to the next player.

Players

Fafrir
    Superjolt
    Fairy
    Seliph

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    This is adorable. Sign me up for either one too! :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Some sort of event in the art sections? That's like getting struck by lightning and immediately afterwarts winning the lottery. :P

I didn't get to participate during the gt, so why not? I'll do w/e.

Back